Bramble Byre was converted in 2000, from the original stone cow shed, to the warm comfortable 4star, gold award cottage that it is today. There are two en -suite bedrooms, one is a family room with king bed and a large bathroom, the other is a twin bedded room with a shower en suite. This room is large enough for an extra bed or cot if required.
A spacious kitchen/living room leads out onto a private patio are with stunning views across our farm and access to our extensive garden, play area and swimming pool. There is a BBQ on the patio.
Cleverly designed to meet the high standards required by all visitors, Bramble Byre includes facilities for the infirm and wheelchair users. No steps anywhere and parking beside the cottage. Awarded M3a by VisitEngland.
Features of Bramble Byre
- Spacious open plan lounge
- Double & Twin en-suite bedrooms
- Centrally heated throughout
- Washing machine & dishwasher
- Fridge & freezer
- Flatscreen digital TV & DVD player
- Wireless internet access (free of charge)
- Iron & ironing board
- No smoking
- Sorry No Pets
- Wheelchair accessible & wet room